pirmdiena, 2013. gada 14. oktobris

Sunday


At the country/organization/business example presentations in the morning i found some new and really interesting information bout some of the member countries. For example, i didn't know about cabin thing in Norway and i realized that i really want my own cabin, even if im a Latvian. ;D
____
Another funny fact was this video about our neighbors Estonians (let me tell you that i love my sweet, sweet Latvia but Estonia is my favorite Baltic country ever. because they know how to do things):


_____
Then we went outside to do some team building exercises and i think it was my favorite afternoon in a last month. I am an adventurist so i really enjoyed all those activities outside. (one small minus to Prep Team - we (at least I definitely) weren't informed there will be exercises like that outside - i didn't prepare myself with extra clothes and shoes for that. but im glad it was possible to use washing machine though). And it was a good opportunity to get to know some participants better.
All day was great and full of laugh. At the evening was really nice international buffet event. Not very good idea to make international buffet after dinner, cuz i and most of us went there full already, but event was nice and i liked that there were different songs from different countries in the background.
All day together felt like a leisure session - we did a good job, but at the same time we relaxed all day long. At least i did.
Thank you for that, Prep Team!

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru