sestdiena, 2013. gada 12. oktobris

introduction

         

Hello there!
Im Alma - one of the participants from Latvia and a member of Latvian Young Farmers' club and im really sorry for my English language mistakes - please dont kill me bout it, im doing my best, haha.
Main information about my organization you can read here (and we will be happy about every Like you will give to us, hehe) : https://www.facebook.com/LatvianYoungFarmersClub/info
Little bit bout myself: im studying agriculture in Latvia University of Agriculture, living in a countryside, loving countryside, being proud of and taking part in my family farm and i truly believe in a good living and business possibilities in rural areas. That's why im here - im interested in all kind of positive information and motivation for doing entrepreneurship in rural areas and then i want to share this useful, inspirational information with my organization members and any other youngster around me.
I know that i will enjoy this week and it's gonna be very useful for me - in the first two hours i already found a good idea which i would like to realize in my organization - magazine #studentfarmer! It's suck a great work to do! Maybe Latvians can create magazine like this at least once a year!?
I'll be thinking bout it!
Can 't wait for all those study sessions. (:


 

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru