trešdiena, 2013. gada 16. oktobris

Wedneday


Day started with a video bout Reggae reggae sauce appearance at Dragon's Den. Then we tried that sauce and crisps too. New information and facts for me, didn't know it all before.
Reggae reggae sauce slogan says: "Put some music in your food" and, believe it or not, but some of seminar's participants started to sing after eating it all, haha.
I don't really feel a need to inform you bout the day's hardest part - our group work for businesses, but it all ended pretty good - entrepreneurs were satisfied and that's the main thing i guess.


After it all, we went for a little hike up to the North Hill (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Hill,_Malvern). Btw, I don't really have any good photo from today, but im sure Kadri or any other participant/ prep team member will come up with some good pictures later on.
Last few days im really missing my bicycle so was very happy to do some small sport activities finally. And i loooooove views like that. Up there i kind of enjoyed people inability to read my face - while i was totally in that "happy alma is happy" and "life is beautiful" mood, people asked me why im upset. Weird moments are weird but you should know that my happiness is inside and it's huge, and usually i don't feel a need to prove it, so sorry bout it, hehe.
But, yeap, every day im enjoying some "life is sooo beautiful" moments here and enjoying it a lot.
____
I think Phil from Wiggly Wigglers is really inspirational example to me.
_____
The Alchemist is a PERFECT book for this week. Every day i feel more and more powerful.
"when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it."
Dear Alma, i know you can..

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru