piektdiena, 2013. gada 18. oktobris

It`s Friday and im in love

After Thursday`s amazing night with WYFC, morning for me was a little bit tough. Brain didnt want to work properly but at the end was ok - i made my very fast version of business plan (wrote bout my plan of feeding service/ restaurant in my rural area), presented it, then watched how three best business ideas presented their work to all of us. Denmark bout oil industry, group two (Estonians and Swedish guy) bout supporting people to find tradesmen and Finish girl bout making clothes from recycled materials. The second presentation was interesting to me because i was in conference in Czech Republic not very long time ago and there guy from Brussels told us about similar system and problems which it causes. But Finish girl with her business is my hero of the day and i really hope she will be successful and everything will work out well there.
Then all together we did seminar`s evaluation which was full of positive feedbacks, thanks, group love, laughs and even tears. We were an amazing team! :)
_____
Then Nicola (i was so happy to see her again. her laugh is contagious!) from NFYFC came to visit us - im not able to post any photo now but she was a wedding planner and our Slovenian and Welsh girls got married tonight (unfortunately i missed it out because of my flight to Dublin). Before i left, i realized that there`s gonna be massive, lovely, unforgettable party tonight. Hope it worked out very well and all participants are satisfied bout their last night in venue.
____
Canteens women gave me my last dinner before i left venue. Well that was veeeeery delicious, i enjoyed my last meal fully. ;D Canteen staff all week and especially today was soooo lovely and nice people! I said them thanks before and im saying thanks now. I really appreciate all what they offered and gave and just did for us.
___
Few seconds before i left, i got my certificate from Claire, that very lovely small_letter_envelope from Kadri and big, sweet group hug from all participants. It was amazing. I felt a huge dose of love around me.
Only then i truly understood how great and unforgettable this week was, and how many awesome, lovely people were around me all these 6 days.
Gareth took me to the train station, i jumped into my train to Birmingham New Street. Halfway i opened that little envelope, read all those good words and wishes from other participants and felt like the luckiest girl in the world. i looove those "omg, LIFE IS SO BEAUTIFUL" moments in my life. And that was a big one.
People were looking at me like "why the hell she`s smiling all the time" and i just couldnt stop it. Amazing feeling.
Then, at Birmingham`s train station, i missed my train to airport... twice! after many fast runs (still with my happy face on) through station, i finally got myself into train to airport. And i realized that im calm even when im stressed, haha.
Got my flight to Dublin, came to Dublin - it`s Friday night and drunk youngsters are everywhere. Im sharing my hostel room with 5 men (not nice at all) but i still feel like the happiest girl in the world. Im really lucky. And really glad i was able to visit England and take part in this seminar.
Irreplaceable experience.
Thank you very, very much! Prep team, Latvian Young Farmers` club, all participants, those 3 Latvians...
This was an amazing week. You cant even imagine how useful and enjoyable it all was to me.
Best wishes to everyone who was involved in it all. I know we can! :)

Nav komentāru:

Ierakstīt komentāru